Little info

"I may not have a Rabbit, but I do know many things about them. Trust me!"

Monday, April 1, 2013

Picking a Rabbit

Go to this site to pick a Rabbit breed: Types of Rabbit breeds (pictures)

Before you get a Rabbit, you need to decide on what Rabbit breed you want. Each Rabbit comes in many different colors, shapes, sizes and coats. There 50 kinds of breeds, even mixed breeds. Knowing the special features of each type of Rabbit will help choose your perfect pet!
Here are some best-known Rabbit breeds:
*Netherland Dwarf
*Dutch
*Lop
*Californian
*English Angora
*Mini Rex

If you search on any of these Rabbits breeds, they can be one you would really like. By searching them up, you can learn more info about them and learn how to take care of them.
...

If I ever get a Rabbit, I would rather get a Dutch, or Lop. If your asking why, it's because I believe those are only 2 Rabbits I know most about. They reminds me of my toys that were a Dutch and Lop named Dallas and Boston. Or I can get a Netherland Dwarf. That kind of rabbit reminds me of my old imaginary pet bunny. It was a black Netherland Dwarf. Maybe I can write stories about my toys/imaginary pet.
Anyway, If I got a rabbit, I hope it would look like these:

No comments:

Post a Comment